Honda Power Equipment WSP50
Honda Power Equipment
- 1/2hp 115V submersible trash pump
- Side discharge
- 110 gal./min capacity
- Solids handling capability up to 2"
- Automatic non-mercury float switch
- Rated for continuous use
- 1/2hp, 115V submersible trash pump: 115 Volt operation allows the pump to be plugged into a standard outlet. (GFCI is recommended).
- Ideal for draining basements, window wells, garden irrigation, decorative fountains and more
- 110 gal./min capacity
- Rated for continuous use: Operates on continuous duty in temperatures of up to 104°, and intermittent duty up to 140°. Since this pump can be used 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, it is suitable for any application that needs to move water from one place to another on a continuous basis.
- Solids handling up to 2.0": Move slurry and dirty liquids without the worry of damaging the pump.
- Lightweight, durable stainless steel casing: The pump won't rust or corrode, minimizing costly repairs and replacement. The 304 stainless steel is an industrial grade, again minimizing damage and reducing the need for repairs.
- Automatic non-mercury float switch: Honda submersible pumps use a mechanical float switch instead of mercury, eliminating the use of hazardous materials in the pump.
- Built in thermal reset switch: If the pump overheats, it automatically resets itself after the pump cools down. This is designed to protect the motor from periodic overheating.
- 25 foot heavy duty cord
- Side discharge: Side discharge submersible pumps offer higher discharge and solids handling capabilities of up to 2 inches.
- Operates fully or partially submerged: No need to worry about the water level for the pump!
- Shielded ball bearings for added durability: Shielded ball bearings, both top and bottom, add significantly to the longevity of the pump.
- Efficient air-insulated motor
- Oil lubricated double mechanical seals: Oil lubricated double mechanical seals prevent damage to the seal if the pump is run dry.
- Pump Type: Submersible Trash pump
- Starting Type: Automatic
- Casing: Stainless Steel
- Motor (HP): 1/2
- Voltage: 115
- Starting amps: 34
- Running amps: 8.3
- Duty: Continuous
- Motor insulation: Class F
- Overhead protection: Built-In Thermal Automatic Reset
- Discharge Type: Side
- Discharge capacity: 110 gpm
- Max. head (feet): 32
- Port diameter ( inches): 2.0 FNPT
- Maximum pressure: 14 psi
- Solids handling: 2.0 in.
- Impeller: Single Channel Stainless Steel
- Seals: Tandem Mechanical Carbon/Ceramic-upper SIC/SIC-lower
- Cord length (feet): 25
- Cord type: Heavy-Duty 115V
- Dimensions (WxH): 9.0 in. x 21.5 in.
- Pump diameter: 9.0 in.
- Dry weight: 36 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 1 year
- Commercial Warranty: 1 year
NOTES:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 1/2 hp
- Pump Style
- Submersible Trash pump
- Single Channel Stainless Steel
- Discharge Capacity
- 110 gpm
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 2.0 in. FNPT
- Head Lift
- 32 ft.
- Max Pressure
- 14 psi
- 36 lb.