2019 STIHL TS 410 STIHL Cutquik®
Call for Price
X2 air filtration and anti-vibration system make this cut-off machine easy to use and maintain.
The TS 410 is a lean, clean, cut-off machine that's easy to use and easier to maintain. Just squeeze the trigger and watch its 12" cutting wheel grind through iron, steel, concrete and expectations. Part of our STIHL Cutquik® series, this model features advanced filter technology that automatically handles daily maintenance. Its revolutionary X2 air filtration removes 99.96% of particles from air entering the carburetor and engine, making its onboard filters virtually maintenance free. Good thing we included an anti-vibration system to maximize comfort - a feature you'll appreciate after a full day of cutting.
NOTE: Abrasive wheel included. Diamond wheel (shown) sold separately.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine's correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty" side of the air box.
- X2 Air Filtration System: The X2 Air Filtration System revolutionizes the cut-off machine industry by allowing air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions. Outside air enters the system in a swirling motion, removing 80% of dust particles. This pre-cleaned air is then routed through the primary and secondary air filters before being sent into the engine. The X2 Air Filtration System is virtually maintenance free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
- Bayonet-Style Fuel Cap: Includes retainer for easy use, even with gloves on.
- Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioning: With consistent semi-automatic re-tensioning, this feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is a feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Ergonomic Grip: The ergonomic top-handle bar design provides an optimal comfortable grip in any working position.
- Water Connection: Water connection with shut-off valve and quick connector.
- Displacement: 66.7 cc (4.07 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 3.2 kW (4.4 bhp)
- Weight*: 9.4 kg (20.7 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 710 cc (24 oz.)
- Engine Speed: 9,000 rpm (Elec. Gov.)
- Maximum Spindle Speed: 5,350 rpm
- Arbor Size: 20 mm
- Maximum Wheel Size: 300 mm (12")
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 100 mm (3.9")
- Power Source: Gas
- Engine Size
- 4.07 cu. in. (66.7 cc)
- 4.4 bhp (3.2 kW)
- Fuel Capacity
- 24 oz. (710 cc)
- 20.7 lb. (9.4 kg)
- Blade Size
- 12 in. (300 mm)