2019 STIHL HS 82 T
Call for Price
This gasoline-powered hedge trimmer provides greater fuel efficiency and less weight when compared to the previous models, while delivering precise trimming performance.
Power, portability and precision make the STIHL HS 82 T a great choice for professional landscapers tackling fine pruning tasks. The “T" indicates a cutting blade specially designed for precision sculpting and trimming applications. Available in both 24" and 30" blade length options. The HS 82 T also features a low-emission engine that uses 20% less fuel than previous models, reducing fuel costs and improving the bottom line. Combined with its low-vibration
technology and a swivel handle for comfort and control, this trimmer is the machine pros have been looking for.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Double-Sided Blades: The dual-ground blade system provides a clean cut and is ideal for cutting through stronger, thicker branches.
- Displacement: 22.7 cc (1.4 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.7 kW (0.94 bhp)
- Fuel Capacity: 460 cc (15.6 oz.)
- Blade Length: 24" or 30" (61.0 or 76.2 cm)
- Strokes Per Minute: 5,100
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight*: With 24" blade: 5.1 kg (11.2 lb.)With 30" blade: 5.3 kg (11.7 lb.)
- 1.4 cu. in. (22.7 cc)
- Cutting Length
- 24 in. or 30 in. (61.0 or 76.2 cm)
- 11.2 lb. (With 24 in. blade: 5.1 kg)